The car’s braking system is the most important part that ensures safe traffic. Careful treatment of brake system components and mechanisms contributes to the long-term use of the car.
If a fault in the braking system occurs or is detected, contact a specialist immediately. Contact Our Center – we will help you maintain and repair your car’s brake system.
Possible brake system faults:
• Increased free travel of the brake pedal;
• The brake pedal sinks and does not come loose;
• Brake pedal too hard, braking ineffective;
• Brake fluid leaks are noticeable;
• Drifting the car during braking;
• Heating of brake shoe covers during movement;
• Whistling or creaking when braking;
• The brake pedal or steering wheel vibrates when braking;
• The parking brake is weak
The specialists of the AutoProf center perform repair work on the brake system with high quality and in the shortest possible time. We offer a full quality guarantee for all services!